An Efficient File Hierarchy Attribute-Based Encryption Scheme in Cloud Computing
Ciphertext-policy attribute-based encryption (CP-ABE) has been a preferred encryption technology to solve the challenging problem of secure data sharing in cloud computing. The shared data files generally have the characteristic of multilevel hierarchy, particularly in the area of healthcare and the military. However, the hierarchy structure of shared files has not been explored in CP-ABE. In this paper, an efficient file hierarchy attribute-based encryption scheme is proposed in cloud computing. The layered access structures are integrated into a single access structure, and then, the hierarchical files are encrypted with the integrated access structure. The ciphertext components related to attributes could be shared by the files. Therefore, both ciphertext storage and time cost of encryption are saved. Moreover, the proposed scheme is proved to be secure under the standard assumption. Experimental simulation shows that the proposed scheme is highly efficient in terms of encryption and decryption. With the number of the files increasing, the advantages of our scheme become more and more conspicuous.
PROJECT OUTPUT VIDEO:
- Sahai and Waters proposed fuzzy Identity-Based Encryption (IBE) in 2005, which was the prototype of ABE. Latterly, a variant of ABE named CP-ABE was proposed.
- Since Gentry and Silverberg proposed the first notion of hierarchical encryption scheme, many hierarchical CP-ABE schemes have been proposed. For example, Wang et al. proposed a hierarchical ABE scheme by combining the hierarchical IBE and CP-ABE.
- Wan et al. proposed hierarchical ABE scheme. Later, Zou gave a hierarchical ABE scheme, while the length of secret key is linear with the order of the attribute set. A ciphertextpolicy hierarchical ABE scheme with short ciphertext is also studied.
- In these schemes, the parent authorization domain governs its child authorization domains and a top-level authorization domain creates secret key of the next-level domain. The work of key creation is distributed on multiple authorization domains and the burden of key authority center is lightened.
DISADVANTAGES OF EXISTING SYSTEM:
- In Existing System time and cost for encryption is high.
- No any special multiple hierarchical files are used.
- Decryption system time and computation cost are very high.
- In this study, an efficient encryption scheme based on layered model of the access structure is proposed in cloud computing, which is named file hierarchy CP-ABE scheme (or FH-CP-ABE, for short). FH-CP-ABE extends typical CP-ABE with a hierarchical structure of access policy, so as to achieve simple, flexible and fine-grained access control.
- The contributions of our scheme are three aspects.
- Firstly, we propose the layered model of access structure to solve the problem of multiple hierarchical files sharing. The files are encrypted with one integrated access structure.
- Secondly, we also formally prove the security of FH-CP-ABE scheme that can successfully resist chosen plaintext attacks (CPA) under the Decisional Bilinear Diffie-Hellman (DBDH) assumption.
- Thirdly, we conduct and implement comprehensive experiment for FH-CP-ABE scheme, and the simulation results show that FH-CP-ABE has low storage cost and computation complexity in terms of encryption and decryption.
ADVANTAGES OF PROPOSED SYSTEM:
- CP-ABE feasible schemes which has much more flexibility and is more suitable for general applications
- Multiple hierarchical files sharing are resolved using layered model of access structure.
- In proposed system both ciphertext storage and time cost of encryption are saved.
- The proposed scheme has an advantage that users can decrypt all authorization files by computing secret key once. Thus, the time cost of decryption is also saved if the user needs to decrypt multiple files.
- The computation cost of decryption can also be reduced if users need to decrypt multiple files at the same time.
- System : Pentium Dual Core.
- Hard Disk : 120 GB.
- Monitor : 15’’ LED
- Input Devices : Keyboard, Mouse
- Ram : 1 GB
- Operating system : Windows 7.
- Coding Language : JAVA/J2EE
- Tool : Netbeans 7.2.1
- Database : MYSQL
Shulan Wang, Junwei Zhou, Member, IEEE, Joseph K. Liu, Member, IEEE, Jianping Yu, Jianyong Chen, and Weixin Xie, “An Efficient File Hierarchy Attribute-Based Encryption Scheme in Cloud Computing”, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON INFORMATION FORENSICS AND SECURITY, VOL. 11, NO. 6, JUNE 2016.
PROJECT OUTPUT VIDEO: